Are you melting in this summer heat? Cool down with these delightful three-ingredient coconut “ice cream” bars for a refreshing treat. All you need is some coconut milk, your favourite sweetener and fruit, and some popsicle moulds!
- 1 can (14 oz) full fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp agave nectar (or more to taste)
- 1 cup combined of your favourite summer fruits (think berries, mango, peach slices, etc)
- 1. In a large glass measuring cup(or something pourable), stir your coconut milk and sweetener together.
- 2. In your popsicle moulds, place a couple pieces of your fruit. I chose to use frozen raspberries and blueberries in the treats pictured.
- 3. Pour in your coconut milk mixture to cover them, then stack some more fruit on top. Repeat this until moulds are full.
- 3. Place the popsicle sticks in moulds when finished, and pop in the freezer until completely frozen! This usually takes at least 2-3 hours, but I find it best to just leave them overnight so I have beautiful frozen treats waiting for me the next day!
- My popsicle moulds are quite large, so each recipe makes about 6. However, quantity yielded will depend on the size of your moulds. I won't judge you for eating the whole batch either way!