A super easy and delicious salad recipe!
- Sweet Potato Salad2014-04-04 16:40:19Write a reviewPrep Time5 minCook Time15 minTotal Time20 minPrep Time5 minCook Time15 minTotal Time20 minIngredients
- 5 oz of field greens salad mix or lettuce of your choice
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 cup of cubed portabella mushrooms
- 1 - 2 kumato tomatoes (they are really good!)
- 1 steamed sweet potato
- dried dill
- 1/2 lemon
Clean Livin' http://cleanlivinlife.com/
- Cube up a sweet potato and throw it in a steamer (If you don't have one you can use a pot and a metal mesh strainer).
- While you wait for the sweet potato, Cut up all your veggies and and prepare the salad.
- Throw your sweet potatoes on top, squeeze some fresh lemon juice all over it and finish it off with some dried or fresh dill.