Who doesn’t love pizza?! The Vegan Zombie gives us a delicious pizza recipe that wont disappoint!
serves 6 to 8 / time 20 min
1 pizza dough
1 cup tomato sauce
½ red pepper diced
8 to 10 basil leaves freshly chopped
1 Tbs olive oil
2 cups vegan cheese shreds i.e. Daiya Shreds
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp parsley dried
½ tsp oregano dried
1. Form dough into a pizza shell and place on pizza tray.
2. Pre-heat oven to 430 degrees.
3. Add sauce to middle of pizza shell and work it out in a spiral motion towards the lip with a ladle.
4. In mixing bowl add the vegan cheese shreds, chopped basil and red pepper. Mix together and then sprinkle on pizza evenly.
5. In small bowl, mix the garlic powder, parsley and oregano together. Sprinkle desired amount on pizza.
6. Brush olive oil around the crust and place in oven for 10 to 12 min, or until the bottom in nicely browned.
7. Remove from oven and cut into 6 or 8 slices.