This smoothie recipes requires no lame green food colouring because we’re using those real greens: SPINACH
So here is the situation: if you don’t have a high-powered blender (Nutribullet, Blendtec, Vitamix) get on that. They will crush right through and liquify the spinach which you won’t even realize exists once you taste this shake. Enjoy!
- Vegan Shamrock Shake2014-04-04 16:11:22Serves 1Write a reviewIngredients
- 2 very ripe bananas (cut into chunks)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach, packed
- 1 drop or 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract (make sure it's a digestible extract)
- 2 dates (optional)
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder (optional)
Clean Livin' http://cleanlivinlife.com/
- Pack spinach at the bottom followed by the bananas, milk, ice cubes etc.
- Pour in glass and top it off with 1 tbsp of chopped semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips